In our call to Know and Love Jesus, Love and serve Others, we are reaching out to local families to provide diapers. Our goal is to work with other organizations and social groups to supplement diapers to Anderson County families who find themselves in need.
How do I donate?
Donating is easy!
To donate diapers:
- Drop off donation at the LUMC office during regular business hours (9am-noon Monday-Thursday) or
- Bring them to Sunday Worship at 11am Sunday mornings or
- Contact the Diaper Bank to arrange pick-up or drop off.
For monetary donations:
- Drop a check in the plate during offering with “Diaper Bank” noted on the memo line or
- Drop off a donation at the LUMC office during regular business hours or
- Contact the Diaper Bank for other options.
How do I request diapers?
Requesting diapers is as easy as 1…2…3
- Email the LUMC Diaper Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call (740) 464-6238 or
- Visit the LUMC office during regular business hours.
How do I pick up diapers?
After your request has been processed and approved, you will be given instructions to pick up your diapers on a scheduled date and time. Diapers are distributed on the 1st and 3rd Monday evening each month. See the calendar below for distribution dates. You may also choose to pick up your diapers at Community Action during regular business hours after the 1st and 3rd Monday each month. Please use the form below to choose pick-up method.